Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- Source of powerful nutrients such as Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E
- Powerful healing properties
- Cell Regeneration Properties
- Powerful healing of tissue damage
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
- Superb anti-oxidant properties and skin softening benefits.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)
- Source of vitamin K & D, reduce skin irritation and acne growth. Makes the skin smooth and soft.
- is the most powerful form of vitamin E and it has proven benefits for your skin - from anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects, to preventing acne and healing scars.
- Can smooth your skin by reducing wrinkles and other blemishes associated with aging such as age spots
Camellia Sinensis Oil
- Fights the growth of bacteria, is rich in antioxidants, regulates the production of sebum and slows down the aging process.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- oisturizes the skin and prevents inflammation
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Provides moisture to the skin, shrinking the pores and smoothing the skin
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Oil control, create a smooth and even skin tone
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Good for sensitive skin to fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. It smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down signs of aging.
Haematoccus Pluvialis Extract
- Astaxanthin derived from algae with full of anti-oxidant and anti-aging benefit.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Rich on vitamin E and good for skin nourishing, anti-fine line and anti-wrinkle